? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

15 months and counting



My little man is 15 months today. So many people have said to me, "enjoy the age, before you know it, they are in school" it's so true! I have no idea where the last 15 months have gone. We've had good times, and bad times. I wouldn't change a thing though. I'm finally beginning to feel like a confident parent.


My sister is 32 today as well. I must admit she does not look like it, and she even has two kids. I'm looking forward to my 30's. I hear good things about them. I'm not in a rush, I will continue to enjoy my 20's thank you very much.

2 comments:

Mrs. Starman said...

And soon he'll be dating.

Kate said...

what a ham - he is so darn cute! keep the pictures coming!