? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 13, 2009

Are You Kidding Me Moment

I just left a meeting with my boss. He's on a roll to make changes in the office, and with employees. My thought, whatever floats your boat, as long as you are going to commit to your changes, and follow through. My "are you kidding moment" is no more open toe sandals, and flip flops in the office. I sat with him for over 10 minutes disputing this new "rule" and I'm going to continue to dispute it. For the every once in a while chance that we actually do go to the warehouse I can't see this being a safety issue.

1 comments:

Kate said...

Agreed. I'm just waiting for the issue to pop up at my work.