? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 31, 2009

Getting Ready

My grandma is coming into town from Florida on Wednesday. I'm so excited! She came last summer, and we had a blast.
I don't know why I did it, but I waited until the last minute to get our condo ready. I literally need to do everything. Deep clean, laundry, reorganizing, planning of dinners, grocery shopping, etc.
She doesn't want to go out and do to much, mostly wants to spend time with the grandkids, and great grandkids. She is only staying a week, I was so upset when she told me that! 1 week between all my siblings is not enough time. Perhaps I can trick her into staying longer.
I've adjusted my work schedule so I can spend as much time with her as possible.

1 comments:

Kate said...

That's exciting!

Hope you have a great visit with her~