? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 20, 2009

Mondays May Not Be My Day

I am having another are you kidding me moment. Starting to wonder if it's me. Seems like Monday's at work are a little more rediclous every week. I hope this does not continue. I'm just about on my last nerve if I even had one today. Coworkers are just plain out unbelieveable. Seriously I am at the point of saying, "really, if you feel that way, then start your own company, and be the boss" "until then, shut up and do your damn job" or better yet, "the reason you don't have your own business is because you're not smart enough to run one without it going under"

I am left with the question, how is the world filled with people like this?

0 comments: