? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finished another one

I recently finished this book called stupid and contagious by caprice crane, T had me borrow it. I am sooo happy I did. This book was a funny read. I recommond it to everyone who needs a lite read. Just by the way it was written I can tell I will now forever be a Caprice Crane fan. Starting her newest one tonight. Cannot wait.

Funny how just finishing a book is now a big accompishement! Oh motherhood, how I underestimated you big time. Trying to figure you out, think it will indeed take some major time.

1 comments:

Mrs. Starman said...

Congrats on your accomplishment! I also read that book... LOVED it!