? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lovin Today

Sunshine Sunshine!! Luv you. Miss you. Please stay awhile.
Getting ready for work this morning, I heard birds chirping, made me smile.
I was semi festive today, wore light green eyeshadow. Happy St. Patricks Day. Enjoy a green beer.

Tonight I'm buying paint. Most of the trim is completed. I could not for the life of me decide on paint colors. I've changed my mind a million times, but I've decided to take a plunge and go wild. I've decided on the bold colors. If the condo is off the market, then I'm no longer living with neutrals. I am determined to decorate the place the way I want it to be. I will post pictures once my project is complete.

I wish we had windows in this office. Fresh air would be so lovely right now, perhaps I will take a walk into the warehouse.

Yesterday my niece turned 18. Wow. She graduates in a few months. Isn't this part of life exciting! I know she will do great things.

Better get back to work. Take advantage of this awesome weather, get outside!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Cute new layout - nice and bright for Spring! I've got a light chick lit read going on right now too (funny thing is . . . I too borrowed it from T). She's going to need to start a library system~ Glad you enjoyed it!

Kate said...

ok, that comment was supposed to go under your most recent post . . .

anywho, can't wait to see the paint colors! I'm terrible when it comes to taking risks w/ paint - I recently realized that our home is a lovely palette of calming, yet boring, neutrals. Be sure to post pics when it's done!