? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy March

March blew in not as I had expected. SNOW, what the heck! Did mother nature not get my memo, I'm over snow. Don't want to see it till December 1, 2009. I woke up on Sunday with a smile on my face. We are another month closer to Spring. Fresh flowers, smell of green grass, outdoor activities...yeah!

March has several good events for me. My anniversary was Sunday. I appreciate how F and I do not make a big deal out of it. We are planning on going to dinner alone hopefully in a few weeks. My birthday is around the corner, ahh, another year gone. Y is in a St. Patrick's parade for dance, baby showers, family birthdays, etc, our weekends this month are packed. F's dad is flying in from New Jersey in a few weeks, we haven't seen them in over 2 years. He's never met Charlie, so this will be fun.

Friday and Friend and I went to IKEA, it's been over a year since I've gone, seriously! I felt so overloaded, Charlie was not thrilled to be in the shopping cart, it was a struggle on this shopping trip, but I did manage to get a few things. I've been wanting drapes for the living room, bedroom, and some new linens for the our bedroom too, plus for charlie, mission accomplished. I have been bitten by the decorating bug. I want to paint, clean up rooms, make things more streamlined. We don't have a lot of space, so I want it to be more simple looking. As for painting, I know F will not help, he hates it with a passion. I don't mind it, not my favorite thing to do. I have a dark wall in my living room that I want to paint a neutral color. The drapes I purchased, are funky, which means I need more neutral areas. We bought a new desk for our computer, works perfect for our needs, and it was only $100 bucks. Awesome! All these ideas I have, I want them done before his dad comes. I have no idea how I will pull this off, especially with a boy who is into everything. I can't even vacuum without him grabbing the handle and trying to do it himself. I appreciate the help, but come on your just slowing me down little man!


Happy March, choose to have a great month!

3 comments:

Kate said...

IKEA has such cure stuff, especially for the kids rooms, but yes, it can be so overwhelming. We were there last week and I fell in love w/ a galley kitchen design they had set up. Super efficeint and space saving and not too pricey. Exactly what we need. Now if only I could do w/o the kitchen for a while to endure a remodel - ha. Sounds like you've got a busy month ahead. C is getting so big - he is just adorable. I love his curls! Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

Kate said...

"cute" stuff, duh

Mrs. Starman said...

Spring is right around the corner. Amid the snow, I heard birds singing. Made me smile.