? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another week...

Things are not so hot with me. I have so much going on. I don't seem to understand why things always hit at the same time. I feel very overwhelmed.

We had our annual inspection on our rental house, it did not pass. Our tenant is a PIG. I have no idea how people can live this way. We have to do some painting, looks like if the weather is good this weekend, that is what were doing. I have already been painting at home, base boards, trim, and the walls. I had bought new drapes for our balcony door/wndows and the wall color does not go. I was hoping to have this all finished by the time his Dad came into down, which only gives me a few weeks. It's hard to paint with a 13 month old who moves everywhere!

My Dad is loosing his job at the end of the school year, they cut his position because of budget. I have no idea what he will do. I suppose he can go back to sub teaching, but they are cutting back on that too.
He is super upset about it. I can't even imagine. I want to do something for him, but have no idea what to do.

My Mom has not been feeling well lately. I feel horrible that my sister is taking the brunt of it. Not to mention mom has not been the nicest to her lately. They have a very weird complicated relationship. I'm not sure it will ever be worked out. I struggle with my relationship with her as well.

We had vacation plans for next month, but since we are still not sure what is happening with F's job, we decided it probably isn't best to spend the money. Looks like we will be home! I probably wont even take the whole week off now.

1 comments:

Kate said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your dad. My heart goes out to you too b/c I'm sure that's not easy to see a parent go through that. I hope the Spring has many untapped and fruitful opportunities ahead for all those effected by all these layoffs.