? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Final Thoughts Before Bed

I always DVR Jon and Kate Plus 8, and watch it in my spare time, which is not often. Of course the Internet media kept hyping up the show, so before I went to bed, I watched the ending, because we all knew what was coming. I don't really want to dedicate a whole post to the show, for one I don't think it's deserved, and for two, who didn't see that happening the past few months.

As I crawled into bed last night, everyone asleep, I snuggled up to my man, resting my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, thankful once again for who he is, and our life together. As I drifted off to sleep I remember thinking, I couldn't imagine not having him by my side.

1 comments:

Kate said...

awww~ I love it.