? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend Recap

This weekend was packed full of fun.

Friday Y had dress rehearsal for her dance recital. I had planned on staying for as long as Charlie would let me. He lasted about an hour, when I went to leave, I could not find my keys anywhere. Then it hit me, I threw them down under his car seat when I went to get him out. I never picked them back up! Great, Frank was still at work, so we were stuck. I spent the next 90 mins chasing Charlie up and down the theater aisles, until Frank came to unlock my car.

Saturday finally no rain, pure sunshine, I took both kids to the pool for a few hours. Since it was first thing after they opened, not many people were there, my favorite time. Charlie had such a blast, he loves the water. I remember loving the water as a kid too. When we got home, he slept for 3.5 hours!! I could not believe this. It never happens. Thank you, I needed this free time to do Y's hair and stage make up. Wow that insists of tons and tons of eye make up and red lips.
My parents came up for the recital, Frank's mom and brother, nephew, and even Y's mom came. I was so happy everyone came to watch her. She's been working so hard in dance class. The show was great. Charlie did not enjoy being back in the same place for a second time around, he didn't want to sit, he cried, screamed, it was a mess. I did manage to watch all 6 numbers that she was in, so I guess that is all that matters.

Sunday we went to brunch with Frank's family. The kids bought Frank cards which had music in them, the new thing I guess. After a stop back to the MIL, Frank squeezed in a nap, and I took Y for a walk to her new High School. She starts summer school today. We went to a Chicago festival, kids did the rides, we walked the booths, I was a little disappointed, in the past years it's been bigger with more things to do. The weather was good, and Charlie slept most of the time. By the time we got home we were all exhausted. I slept great last night!

0 comments: